Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rent

As a New Years Resolution for 2013 I pledged to step outside my comfort zone.  I had done some theater in high school and loved it.  But life took over and I never pursued that dream.  So with a little encouragement from the amazing Suzy Smalley, I auditioned for Promises.  I had the time of my life and I was hooked. I wanted to learn every aspect of the theater.  When Suzy asked me if I wanted to help with RENT I jumped at the chance.

I was a little skeptical when Jesse said the first rehearsal was going to be cleaning up Upstage.  But I put my faith in his vision for the production.  It was truly amazing watching everyone come together. Then on Tuesday hearing the voices come together....I had goosebumps.  I am so excited to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment